Saturday, July 24, 2004
ZzZzZ
Not really a thrilling 4 days since I last blogged.. feeling rather pooped though. Slept at 2 am last night after a rather one-sided victory over Leo's buddies... feel rather empty though, revenge doesn't taste as well as it looks, at least on the surface.. Anyway, after this last game I don't want to touch dotA anymore. So there goes my last link with the gaming world... Studying officially starts.. James Lim is a really great teacher, patient and understanding, but it's Miss Wong's sacrifice of professional pride that really touches me.. gotta repay them by doing well in prelims. Gwee is great too; only Felix Lim remains the bochup one.. ay don't care about him la... Watched Arthur with Leo, Mh and Reubs, and it totally stinks; even Keira couldn't save Olsen's ugly arse.. Then they wanted to go AJ. Part of me wanted to, but... forget it ya? Seriously never tried putting my legs on another seat during a movie, but Mh showed the way.. Btw, if one feels urgent during a movie, and actually answers the call of nature, then something is seriously wrong.. I sat through LOTR for 3 hours before.... waterfall... Thursday was the most uneventful day of the week, I don't even know why I went, though I found out I AM a racist after GP discussion, can't tell an Indian from a mud... had lunch with Marcus (eventful?). Ponned school on friday, juz came for chem prac, so I ought to be struck by lightning..
Words and more words. I'm not thinking anymore, probably the reason why I seem so much happier?
Got chess and bridge day later, wtf, don't feel like going.. worse still CO concert. I don't even like anyone in CO, except maybe Km and My, really detest those farkers.. Yea yea, International Champs, I want to see your rivals.. what rivals? So stfu, get a life. Frustration getting to me ya, even trivial shit like this I get angry... really need someone to talk to now.. even my cousin doesn't understand, so how?
Wait for the rain to come lor..
_'Jx]- faded at 9:47 AM