> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

ZzzZz

Other than my failed attempt to humour myself, blog entries have been scarce, as Kangyu says.. not that my life has nothing happening... JC2 life is really sad, I've been trying hard to study but success has been nerfed due to lack of energy.. LOL, passed my first physics test today without consulting class muggers =) so maybe I AM learning, will try to convince Cheng on thurs.. Yep, its my honour.. I've been selected to see the principal due to my disgusting results, and she's gong to kaobei and kaobei... maybe she will block my EAGLES award application.

Anyway, I've been imagining alot about my class soccer team lately, which is rather on the attacking side.. can probably be said to be the best in NJ 7-on-7 ('cause some classes don't even have 10 guys). Here's the laydown:


NJ03S13
'keeper - Taffy #23
>though not very comfortable at shot-blocking, agility and good ball sense, plus humor makes up for his fear of hard shots.. a great keeper on his day

2-man-defence - Leonard #8, Jieli #51
>former is mean and fast, quick relexes and sharp tackling makes up for lousy touch and occasional loss of common sense... latter clumsy but determined and strong, consistent at the back.. 2 of them complement each other unwillingly and unwittingly

Anchorman - Minghong, a.k.a Salas #9
>skills and tricks aplenty, passing passable on good days, brilliant when he feels like it.. occasionally he gets out of his 2 metre-loci, he runs just a little bit

Left-wing - Jiaxuan #7
>[nothing to say.. later people say I bhb]

Right/free role - Qixian a.k.a Birdie #10
>very skillful player who's ego is is only surpassed by SL.. leader of the team, undisputed star, dribbles past people like nobody's business.. however few have seen him pass the ball

Striker - Swee Lee #69
>possesses best finishing instincts in the team.. strong and fast, desire for victory only ousted by enormous ego


There we go, the best team in NJ LOL (I think).. maybe Watson and gang can give us a damn hard fight. Other good players like Isaac, Kiamin, Reubs and rest of class on the bench, ready for action anytime. Seriously, I'm not lousy, though some people always guai lan me =( anyway, don't see why we can't beat Leo's friends, now that we got a good defence; the attack is always devastating.

Saw this chinese website
http://www.junejune.net/ when reading "Turn left, turn right", got alot of stuff on one's heart and mentality.. can't put it up here 'cause don't have the chinese decoder.. Anyway its very inspirational and heartwarming.. studying is damn sian, damn damn boring... I need all the help I can get. But I can convince myself to be happy now.. maybe because I'm too tired? Still seeing things lol.. Yar, even been neglecting my dog... yep gotta sign off now, long day ahead tmr.. let me be lost in my dreams.......

_'Jx]- faded at 9:36 PM