Saturday, October 23, 2004
I'm blogging at midnight again.. Don't know why, but somehow the world seems more quiet and serene. If I ignore the raindrops pelting against the window, I can almost hear my own thoughts floating in the air- pleasant ones, dead monotones, chords of sorrow; they're all the same..
Had the usual maths with Ms Wong on friday morning, and now it's sat, which means that in less than 58 hrs time I will be seating for my first A lvl paper.. it's so close I can almost smell it... Then went Leo's house to get his chem book so I can study in greater detail, which effectively means I have no excuse to stall on chemistry.. hence I have to pass up A lvl papers to Mr Gwee by monday.. Then I'll start thinking about why I didn't drop physics before physics prac, then before chem I'll be moaning about the positives of econs... then it'll be the old problem of Arts VS Science.. Sometimes in my case, its better to cut down on thinking. Like my gp compositions; teachers can't understand because "my language comes from my own world".. lame excuse. Did an essay on tolerance, which was quite apt as I endured some rather trying comments from el critique Leonard Chu.. but they were relevant, hence giving another example of situations when tolerance is a virtue...
Argued so much about the essay I forgot about the time. So I stood her up again.. totally irresponsible and thoughtless... someone kick me. Please.
Today's my cousin's 21st birthday, and my other cousins are threatening that if I don't attend her birthday bash, they will boycott mine 3 years from now.. though I'll probably either be 1) lying in a grave somewhere, or hopefully 2) happily attached to the girl of my dreams so much that I don't care anyway... However, since she's my da jie jie, I have to give face.. probably she'll be given the usual 21 treatment: a trip to the pub and something only above-21s can do. And I won't be allowed to drink because of impending A lvls. Actually I've got alot of my mind; a little alcohol might help..
My friends are screaming because Maia is out. Sg Idol fans are rather sad people..
_'Jx]- faded at 1:31 AM