Tuesday, October 19, 2004
K, somehow I've survived the invasion of the 03S13 Gossip Aunties' Association (GAA~). Words can't express my relief, and I'm too lazy to upload a picture, so use your imagination =D
Somehow I left out my first 3 months S13 class in my sad speech.. other than maybe for the guys like Jinhui and Marcus, Russell occasionally, I've not spoken a word to them. The opportunity to explain for this apparent stuck-up and arrogant attitude hasn't showed its face yet, and after so long, I suppose it wore a mask and everyone forgot what it looked like... People like Minli, Jasmine, Fuling, Huijin, Cynthia, Weiting, Shuying, Peiwen, Huimin.. everytime I saw you girls during that period of time I just turned my head, not willing to talk about anything that had happened, willing everything to be what it was, a storm that would blow itself out. Trying to forget I knew you all, forcing myself to believe it would all go away... Now, it's too late. Somehow if it was a different batch of girls, I might still have female phobia ya? Got to thank you all for the smooth transition... wish you all good luck, and it was a pleasure to know you all, even for only 2 months. And anything just blame Michael Tay; that usually solves all the problems.
In the midst of studying, I just realised I've been doing 2 things- 1) blogging excessively; 2) trying to turn schemes into cash. I blog because I can't touch any games, and I tell my mom this is for gp, so entertainment stakes are up for boring blogging.. Making money is for obvious reasons. So much that I've forgotten how deep a hole I've landed myself into. I might do the not-so-unthinkable and fail gp; I might end up as a sweeper, unfortunately not as a soccer player but rather someone who carries a stick with hair and sweeps the dust away, which will settle the next day, and vice versa.. I could become a hawker or some professional in some lesser field. But on the immediate outlook, I just placed some soccer bets totalling S$20, which will add to my debts of S$320 if everything goes wrong... Monaco, I can't speak french, but you all better win.. Fortune favours the brave; what about the brave and foolish, and relatively desperate? Please let me clear my debts!
No girl is worth S$320...
*FINGERS CROSSED*
_'Jx]- faded at 6:38 PM