Thursday, December 02, 2004
After gyming on tuesday, my muscles and bones ached like some quack carpenter tweaking wood the wrong way.. I couldn't really move my arms, bending was horrible, heck even swinging them was a nightmare. And guess what I did today? I went to swim! Vigorously! Such mighty exertions! Oh the joy; oh the PAIN!! Not only am I burnt now, I move like a robot.. sometimes I think my brain wasn't what it used to be. And I went to play lan.. getting used to this message huh?
To cap off this interesting day, I went to try out contacts for the first time today. Putting on contacts seemed so easy to me then.. I mean, my mom takes like a few seconds to put them in or pull them out, so... how hard can it get? In the end, it wasn't so bad.. just took me 40 mins to put in, and 20 to take them out. I nearly plucked out my eyeball during the eighth attempt, and when I stood up to leave, my arms couldn't bend back.. I've been to this optics shop for nearly 10 years now, and finally saw the boss of the shop. Just my luck for an embarassing situation to fall on me ya.. the auntie there whom I've known since I was 9 was understanding, yet at times I saw her trying to stifle a giggle here and there... One thing is, I shouldn't have gone gaming; now my eyes are seriously sore.
Blog was down last night, so I couldn't post anything.. I'm just glad to say the beng didn't win, though I'm not exactly ecstatic about a ... representing Singapore. But hey, Taufik can sing, you gotta hand it to him. Super talented guy who can sing almost any song, and perform well too. At least we'll be well represented.
I've vowed never to be in-betweens again.. not only am I called a betrayer by one side, the other side doesn't even care. So much for gratitude (this applies for both sides).
By the way, I was contemplating deleting the previous blogs, because I kinda forgot people are reading these entries.. but right now my arms are stuck, I can't move them anymore. So I guess I'll just post this entry and hope the rest disappears mysteriously by themselves.. and ya, I think depressing posts are sad too, so I'll try and liven things up. Hard though.
_'Jx]- faded at 8:56 PM