Friday, December 10, 2004
I just realised its December 10 already, which means roughly 15 days have past since I threw my pens away. Time doesn't just fly; it literally blasts off all rockets en route to Mach 10++.. Class chalet and prom night gone in a flash.. and my hair is still stiff from the hair wax. Now it's not about whether I want to do the things I want, but rather if time permits me. I have 3 weeks left to fulfil my goals.. wish I didn't have to go Taiwan, but that can't be helped now.
No idea whether prom was a success or failure. But one thing is, all the girls looked fabulous. After 2 years of seeing them in gray, hair tied back, prim expressions on their faces.. it was really a welcomed change. Leo and I used to have this rating system for all the girls we see (I can't reveal the exact details in case I get killed mysteriously on the street) on a scale of 10, and everyone was like plus 5, some more, very few less... Couldn't even recognise some of my peers; the transformation was almost magical.. anyway the atmosphere was great, the speaker's witty dialogue passable, the food okay.. and ya, the student council was fantastic; never thought I would appreciate juniors, but there you are. Afterwards I should have rushed off to the Mandarin hotel, but never thought people could take photos for so long.. should have tried, darn it, should have tried... I had 2 hours to go, and I never took it. Went lao ba sha to eat instead, and watched soccer while trying to get drunk on some rather diluted vodka.. My hair sucks by the way.. can't do anything about it...
Got home late the next morning and was immediately sent off to my cousin's place to settle my dog down. Was rather sad; he sorta knew we were going off, and by the way he was pawing at me, I supposed he thought we were leaving him for good.. had to watch him the whole night, coddle and cuddle him till he was contented.. then had a hard time getting out of the house this morning. What a life. I'm leaving for Taiwan in about 15 hours and I don't even have the time to sulk and cry.. thats cruel.
Be back in one week.. hopefully my thoughts will be settled by then.
_'Jx]- faded at 1:56 PM