Tuesday, December 21, 2004
Wah.. the previous blog entry was a whole load of hogwash, but I can't bring myself to delete it. After all, what do ya expect from a guy who sleeps at 3 plus everyday, crams in about 5 hours, and not even sleeping well for that matter.. Yesterday was one of the better days these holidays, but I ended up playing CM 01/02. Ironically a game of yesterday...
First up on the menu: Mingyong got bitten by my dog. That's casualty number 2 after Huiling's unfortunate yet hilarious incident.. my dog likes blood now. Leonard was unfazed as he was reading the newspapers; I was groggy from lack of sleep. So our reaction was rather slow and unperturbed.. she was okay I guess, but her thumb was cut rather badly...
Reminds me of a classic scene last year, English translated:
-
Scene 1 -
Hl: *SQUEALS and SHRIEKS*
Jx and Mh (running out from room): "What happened?"
Hl: "Your dog BIT me!"
Jx (looks with horror and concern at her hand): :"Oh no.. are you hurt?".
Mh: "WAHAHAHAHA!"
Hl (very dulan face): "... What's so funny?"
Mh: "Ouch! A stitch!"
~
It gets better.
~
Scene 2 -
Mh and Hl inside the room jousting for the computer. Jx outside jousting with dog outside.
Jx: "%#$@! *******"
Dog: "**** **** ****"
Hl: "WEI! I want to use the com!"
Mh: "I want to play warcraft!" (Slices a grunt with a grunt of satisfaction)
Hl: "%#$@!"
Mh: *nonchalent*
*Fight*
Mh (taking a deep breath, delivers the classic line with aplomb): "Ni wei she me bu fan xing gou wei she me hui yao ni!" (Why don't you reflect on your actions!)
Hl (numb with shock.. or is it rage?): *REALLY DULAN FACE*
Mh: "Uh oh.."
-
Darn, the chinese dialogue was more fun.. and you should have been there to see it ya, I can't really bring out the effect and cover the facts at the same time. Maybe that's how all the controversy got about. They say love comes from conflict.. maybe I should take a leaf out of Salas' book.
Went to play lan yesterday, and it's getting no fun.. needed the next 3 best guys to team up before we could change the result. But I admit I played rather badly with the SA in the last game, amid rather pathetic support from Jieli and Kiamin.. Leo's friend Zhipeng joined us later, and hey, he's facing the love bug too! Curse the monstrous evil six-legged freak.. anyway his chances look alot better yet also worse than mine. At least he had the courage to make his feelings clear.. I don't even know how to say it. I can't even ask her out, because she's either really working or she doesn't want to go out. I'm beginning to suspect she really REALLY doesn't want to go into a relationship with anyone, or go out with any guy for that matter.. Just my luck, but it's okay with me. NS here I come.. anyway.
Body aching from gyming yesterday. Yet despite sleeping at 430 am last night, I'm kinda refreshed.
Abnormal symptoms.
Maybe I have found my inner peace LOL.
_'Jx]- faded at 10:38 AM