> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Sunday, January 23, 2005


I'm doing this so early in the morning because I fear I won't be able to do it later on.

Booking in at about 0740 in the evening, and won't be out for another 2 weeks. That's damn sian la, but who are we to complain anyway? Compared to the previous batches who had to serve 2 1/2 years, stay in the hell hole for 3 whole months before they actually come out.. and more importantly no use of the handphone.. can you imagine surviving in a pig sty for even a few days, without any human contact with others? Now we only serve a couple of years, have 5-day-weeks, good filling meals and the opportunity to connect with the outside world. And we're the first batch to enjoy PM Lee's new and best government implementation.. you have no idea the amount of vulgarities and curses spewed when my seniors, especially the ones a year older, heard about this. Come on guys, its only half-a-dozen months more ya?

I mean, what can you do in 6 months? Probably just find a job and earn some useful cash.. or go on a long holiday.. or maybe just play games hardcore like a geek. For some maybe get the chance to keep his girl friend, or spend the time chasing a potential one. Thats all, really. And also going home everyday? What are you guys missing? =P

Speaking of missing.. I just realised that I've been shut out of the outside world. Only 12 days, yet alot of things seemed to have popped up. S Han says The Aviator has been publicised widely; I haven't heard a whisper about it at all. Thomas Graveson has signed for Real Madrid?!.. the NBA has gone into trade frenzy.. my 3rd girl cousin has broken up with her boyfriend; I last saw them cuddling. The whole lot of tsunami relief talks and news hasn't reached Tekong, at least not to us.. Eunice Olsen, MP?? And there's this whole load of business exchanges and stock news that has rocked the world but not Tekong.

The only big news there is the rumoured death of a Raven recruit.. please don't let it be so. Taking a someone away at the age of 18, when boys are stepping on the path of dreams and adventure, is probably the most cruel thing one can ever do. Right now, guess the rest of us fellow recruits will be hoping for some news. Frankly, if anything happens, we won't have a moment's peace; the sergeants will be damn uptight and overtly concerned.

After a much prolonged spat, think I'm okay with my friend now.. there wasn't much in it in the first place. But a balloon is small until you blow it up ya?

Girl-guy relationships can be such a troublesome chore. Maybe it IS better to stay single. Besides, love at this age is all about exploring and experimenting; who gives a damn about seriousness? Anyway, I have to devote full attention to my newly wed wife.. have to oil her and polish her butt everyday...

Ya ya.. talking is so easy. So everyone just talks lor. I'll probably still be looking out..

Having dinner with my section mates later. I'll probably revert to my taciturn self, to prepare myself mentally for the 2 weeks ahead.. I mean, its always better to be cynical and pessimistic; at least you won't fall down that hard.

Hope I live to see the New Year..

_'Jx]- faded at 9:12 AM