Sunday, February 13, 2005
First date, somemore valentine.. wasn't too bad at all. Went better than anticipated.. no fancy stuff, no long dinner. No long expressions or anything; too tired now. But yea, feels all right sia..Anyway, thanks to Jing Yin and Sihui for their assistance today, or is it yesterday? Really appreciate your patience. Also to friends like S13 class girls and some other chums (you know who you are).Ya ya I know I went one big round the whole shopping complex and stuff.. and it was the first shop I saw. Nervous can?
No details nor elaboration because they are PRIVATE.. and also because I'm just going to sleep after three hours' rest in the last forty-eight. No more dotA please.. although somehow me and Salas form a potent tact-team combination.. I have no idea why. Jing Yin is above average, Taffy shd be above average, and Kang Yu is a good team player. Can anyone explain how we beat them? It's the second time now, plus their heroes were good; Gorgon, Chaos Knight and Omniknight. And they didn't play too badly, especially Jy.. somehow we just know what each other is thinking. The funny thing is, we spend most of the time kb-ing each other.. yet even though I like Pingyong as a team partner, somehow we can't click as well.Strange. But who cares.. think it's just me who's pro lol =DWatched
Constantine a second time.. wasn't as good as the first, but had to accompany Jy and Ky anyway. So no complains.. not much anyway.
Maybe there's a chance after all.. even if there isn't, I think I'll just be contented with the way things are. There's this inner glow inside now.. Lol, blogging came up in the conversation again.. can't reveal my blog address.. I will probably delete everything on my blog, smash her moniter and kill myself before I give it to her.That sounds familiar. Almost as if I said it before.. She told me she placed the bear I gave her last April on her study table..I've seen the bluest skies,rainbows that will make u cryI've seen miracles move my soul,days that change my lifei've seen the brightest stars, shine like diamonds in the darkSeen all the wonders of this world,but i've never seen a smileas beautiful as yours~
_'Jx]- faded at 1:00 AM