Saturday, February 12, 2005
Judging by the time now, I'm most probably going to be late for meeting with Taffy, Salas and friends. Going to lan huh? Taffy has been boasting about killing newbies lately.. time to take him down a notch or two.In fact, I was early for yesterday's outing with Vic, Johnson and Weixun, even though I had to see the doctor for back injury.. he sucked out nearly one small bottle full of black blood sia, using this mean looking tube, and it hurt like hell. Seriously, the burning sensation was like some evil creature sinking it's teeth down hard, breaking the skin and tearing the flesh. Still need to see another medical expert on Sun, which means technically no IPPT for me on Mon. Sad.Speaking of Hell, Constantine is not exactly a must-see movie. But I liked it. It was nice to see how a man is protrayed battling the demons inside and around him.. how rejection and condemnation can ruin someone with weak character. Probably most people feel that the director tried to make Keanu Reeves a little too cool, but to me it was more of emotionally detached than anything else. There's this subtle difference between poser and heck-care.. okay, I can't really find the appropriate words, but you get the idea.. To gain redemption by sending demons back to hell doesn't pave way for a really deep plot, one that can your brain whirling into intellectual frenzy.. but one can instead try and shed a tear for Mr Constantine, for he shows us what we really are inside. Hey I'm no angel myself.. you think I do those things for others because I want to HELP people? Actually I'm a scheming creep.. I do those things so that you all will like me, so that favours can be taken and returned. Backstabs are necessary in order to achieve my aims. I do things supposedly unconditionally for her, but in truth I desire nothing but her looks and attraction.. My secret ambition is to rule the World and make all men my slaves... women included.With that long confession, I feel cleansed. Nothing like reading and watching religious stuff in three days.No la, actually I'm a nice guy. Just take my word for it.Last night's birthday bash for my grandma was great.. all my cousins turned out in full force, and man were they a jolly lot. It was at some singing lounge, and everyone was laughing and squealing at the funny antics of my three oldest cousins.. But seriously, my oldest jie can sing. Her voice is surprisingly sweet and mellow in spite of her addiction to alcohol and cigarettes.. same goes for the no. 2 in the family. Two ear rings in one ear, who would have thought he would turn out like that? But they are all my older brothers and sisters, so I love them all the same. Ah por looked happy haha, and the years seemed to fade away, as we were singing, laughing, dancing...For the second time in two days, a girl told me she would be touched by my persistence. All I can say is, you are not her unfortunately, so telling me that is useless.. meeting her later around 10 pm, maybe grab some supper and then send her home.. before walking back. That's the best part; other guys sending girls home always complain about the long, lonely journey back to their houses.. I just walk across the road. Is she going to cold-shoulder me, or just act happy, or just normally like the friends we really are. I just have to remain rational, to constantly remind myself that love is just a game, and at our age nothing more than a breeze in the night.Whoever reads this, wish me luck for later. I'm running late..Got this feeling she is reading my blog. But feelings are nothing but the figment of our imagination..
_'Jx]- faded at 9:01 AM