> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Saturday, March 19, 2005


Last day before I report for my slack vocation.. Leo, Reubs and Jieli virtually went up in smoke last night when I told them about the going home part. When I added in the non-combat part, I got a smack in the face. So I guess it's my fault? I seriously won't mind changing it for a more physical vocation.. since I have to do NS I might as well make the most of it. Then again, NS doesn't exactly make us physically better; it just increases our endurance level. I think my 2.4 run timing has gone up, though I can run for longer now.. And all NS men seem to have shrunked. Not more muscular as initially expected, but rather more tough. Bones are tougher than flesh at any rate.

I'm in two minds whether to talk about the class gathering which I didn't want to go but went, or the lan gaming session which I didn't want to play but played.. Oh well, the lan gaming part was abit screwed up. Me and Salas once again had a great game but lost due to complacency. Jie Hui wasn't too bad either, but we should have killed them when we had the chance. Made a fatal mistake when I chose Faceless Void; should have taken Slardar for the more convenient stun. But never mind.. turned up late for class gathering, and was it a waste of time or what.. pasta mania then walk around aimlessly. Then Qixian had this big match coming up the next day which is today against some very strong team.. and he wanted me to play. Normally I would consider it an honour. Especially since at the original time he set, Leo's friends Zhipeng and Bobby would participate.. A team with Zp, Bobby and Qx is definitely a pleasure to play with, but he had to change the time. Anyway, the fact that he asked me for such an important match was a compliment.. I haven't touched the ball in ages.

Can't really say this time I was really happy to see the class. Maybe too tired, too many things to think about. And.. whatever. Girls can scold vulgarities ya?

At this age we are supposed to be happy people. Yet most of us have so many problems to struggle with.. I have more than I can chew already, yet I can't help but feel for some of my dear friends.. comrades who have always stood by me, helped me up when I fell down. I can't do anything; I feel so helpless. I can't lose myself in gaming as I thought I could. Chocolate and bananas don't help that much anymore.. I'm running away, from the troubles in my life. But I can't run forever, yet I can't solve them. So where does that leave me.. somewhere in mid-air defying gravity, yet neither going up or down.

Darn it, I'm so breathless now. Have to send my dad to airport tomorrow morning too. Sad..

_'Jx]- faded at 10:54 PM