> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Tuesday, March 15, 2005


The NE tour today was a complete waste of time.. I'd rather be home sleeping, but as usual it was a COMMAND from SAF. If you think about it, as recruits and privates we are paid a few cents per hour, yet we don't have any freedom to speak of. We can't even swear and curse at civilians who flag our taxis and cut our queues at bus stops. So I guess all NS men have to suck thumb then.

After enduring the few hours of drawling from a nice old man, the entire section 2 decided to lunch at Fish and Co. I've never seen the point of eating at fancy restaurants, and I don't think I ever will; it's like throwing money away. The fish and chips were delicious though.. could have given the $4.50 meal at S11 a run for their money. But I give S11 the slight edge because of the baked beans and coleslaw.. the extra dough must have influenced the odds somehow too.. Anyway, only Andrew, Teck and Jeff were absent, so it wasn't too bad.. with Jinni and Fariq around there's definitely something to complain or joke about.

Jing Yin and Taffy joined us for a rather awkward lanning session with section 3, and boy was it a total screw-up in the end.

I know some people just want to win with the greatest possible ease and maximum efficiency, but don't you feel anything at all? Not even a trace of shame at your total lack of sportsmanship? Using a cheap hero to gain confidence and advantage is one thing; to repeatedly make use of the same character as well as the exact same method of playing is just loser-ish. I mean, so what if you get 20+ frags in the end, when there is no skill involved at all? It gets rather frustrating when others are reluctant to resort to the same style of play, so you get to own the battlefield.. chuckling and giggling when ignorant people around you marvel at your prowness isn't by any means honourable to any extent. So ya, me and Jy raped your asses, both yours excluding the innocent victim in Taffy.. Bet you guys enjoyed taking us down a notch in your 4v3 triumph.. but if you think about it, people with more pride and honour would have adopted a different style of gameplay, rather than go for a total killing spree. And we didn't lose that badly either, just outnumbered and out-cheated. Bask in your imaginary glory then.. winning you guys would only be too easy.

No, I'm not angry.. just wondering why people go for cheap thrills.

S13 non-SJI-guys-gathering-with-the-exception-of-Taffy tomorrow. Should be great to see the guys again.. but I forsee another lanning session that will end up in heated words and hurt feelings. I'll probably take out all my frustrations over the past few weeks on them, and worst of all, I think they'll just take everything in without any complaints.

During range last week, Alan and Alex said I look perpetually sad.. downcast, melancholy etc.. I'm just thinking too much. Maybe some brainless activity would be a much welcomed cure. Like.. cleaning my SBO and helmet. Or just sit around and wait for the sky to fall on my head.

_'Jx]- faded at 11:26 PM