> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Thursday, April 14, 2005


Actually I kind of started writing an entry this morning around seven. And now it's about thirteen hours later.. Lost the first one due to an accidental shutting down of the cpu, deleted the next one because I woke up from my nap and didn't like it. Now I kind of regret doing so.. effort wasted, back to where I began with.

Wasted 18 bucks on an MC today. Honestly I'm okay.. jaw a bit sore, head abit whoozy. But just didn't feel like going back to camp. And now I wish I had gone today, and taken tomorrow off.. then I'll have a long weekend.

The spot where my wisdom tooth previously resided is now swollen and infected. Apparently, my excruciating pain these few days was caused by... a cotton wool lump stitched on. I might have used more common sense. After all, it's a dental surgery. After the operation, there should definitely be a gaping wound, right? A few deep stitches to let the gaping hole heal in time. And the appointment this friday was supposed to be for the removal of the stitches, NOT taking out the left side. I kind of forgot. I mean, I usually have more important things on my mind.. like how to use a Phanton Assassin properly =P

Anyway, I pulled the patch out yesterday in the admin block loo.

Guess I should apologise to the cleaning lady. The toilet was covered in blood when I left it 30 mins later. But it was painful.. seriously. I tugged at the patch which refused to come off.. cleanly at least. I left a bit of me back in the cubicle. Should have taken a photo of it; looked like a murder scene.. alas, camera phones are not allowed. I would have wanted a pic of Corporal Lim's face too.

Bright, red blood. Flowing freely.. and out came a vein too. A twitching one.

BUT.. I'm damn happy now. For two very important reasons:

1) I got NTU interview this weekend, and I better not screw up.. especially for the absurd reason of not being able to speak. Never ever intended to use my outside talents as a ticket through the backdoor.. but anything's acceptable now I guess..

2) I can eat again! You have no idea how much food can torture. I've been surviving on two meals of porridge.. though my mom has been really great, preparing her best, delicious meals, there's only so much porridge you can eat without feeling sick. And regardless of what I consumed, it always had the decomposing stench.. I mean, since the cotton wool is stuck there for five days, with all the blood soaked in, saliva, past drinks.. everything basically stinks ya? Now of course I know the reason why I can't open my mouth, but not being able to extend the right jaw means not opening the gap regularly. Which means.. the air inside is foul. And it's NOT my fault.. I tried brushing. And bled in the process.. Been dreaming of fast food for the past few days, carving for meat. So.. I guess the pain's worth it. I haven't stopped eating every waking hour since this morning. And finally I can brush the disgusting paste off my teeth!

I admit I had this mix of emotions welling inside me while chewing into a Big Mac this afternoon. My mom said she hasn't seen me look so happy in months.

Talking with a lisp now. But that's because I fear I'll start bleeding again.

I can't type in Chinese; there's something wrong with the encoding I'm too lazy to edit. But this band sort of resurfaced in my life.. Dreamz FM, or in hanyu pinyin, Meng4 Fei1 Chuan2. Haven't heard from them in a very long time. They played Bu4 Zhi2 De2 on 93.3, which is a very, very nice song.. and surprise! it's a sad song of resignation. Damn I hate writing in hanyu pinyin. But yea, cheers to them. It's not worth to mourn their demise; instead choose to remember Dreamz FM in the glory days. When SIngaporeans actually knew they existed..

Choice. New word for today.

_'Jx]- faded at 8:48 PM