> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Wednesday, April 27, 2005


Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, much acclaimed writer of the Sherlock Holmes series, and very much hating the fact, once said that "a brain is like a cupboard. There isn't that enough space to put everything you want. Hence you have to rid youself of the unnecessary information, and only keep the useful ones you really need." I used to think it was hogwash, but since I'm still short of someone's half a century's worth of experience, I shall refrain from expressing an opinion which I just did.

At least I think that's what he meant, since I can't find the exact wording. Ironically it came out of the mouth of his adversity, Sherlock Holmes himself.. anyway, I share somewhat similar sentiments with Sir Arthur's statement. It really almost astutely places the distinction of knowing how to focus on necessity.. I tend to keep everything, hence it's very congested up here. Some stuff I just keep in one corner; I personally can attest to the fact that there are never less than four corners in one cupboard on each level. They get dusty and somehow disappear from sight.. anyway I'm just trying to cover up my rather undesirable habit of forgetting birthdays, so all that crap above was really irrelevant. My brother celebrated his 6205th day of existence on Monday and I forgot to blog it.. I always lag by a minimum of 48 hours, even after eating some delicious chocolate cake. So there.

I guess if I can forget her birthday, I can forget anyone else's. I shall thus blame the sergeant who pumped me so much I forgot.. and I can't remember who his name is anyway.

Suffering from abrasion down there.. must be the stupid coveralls.. it itches so bad I rather pluck out another few wisdom teeth. The medicine the MO gave is surprisingly quite effective.. and I'm glad he didn't laugh like the counter guy. I mean, I could try and explain how excruciating the pain is, or even show you the purple festering patch on my inner thighs, but I'm sure no one would want to hear, much less see. Like I would want anyone to see. SO.. let's just forget it.

I tried amusing myself today at the Medical Centre today. For a start, we discovered Ah Boy has no sexual preference, which horrifically was not much of a shock. I'm reeling from the fact that I was not surprised.. but anyway Shi Da said something like "we have 52 percent of the female population to choose from anyway." I could have left it at that. But of course I had to start thinking.. you see, if we eliminate the aged, the terminally sick, crippled, other races (I assume), lesbians, under-aged.. it's super depressing. It's like 0.0000000000- something la, and we haven't even considered the obese and undesirables. I'm not saying I have more than one target.. it's just that it's so sad. Like eating apples without any other choices.

I hate apples. Even green ones.

At least Ah Boy has no worries just yet.

Then I cracked my brain trying to differentiate the between being brave and fearless. Many vague answers, none satisfactory.. basically don't give me the definition contrast. Feeling would be a more desirable compass. I'm sick of definitions.

Yesterday was sports day, and OETI won. I haven't seen such a superb display of show-acting since a drama presentation by a foreign company four years back. Excellent chorography, superbly backed by the threats of confinement and extra duties.. anyway Zhaoming won some stuff, so the section's happy for him.. though I'll be happier if we got an off day.

Absence makes the heart fonder. Is is meant for someone you don't wish to see, or a loved one? It makes sense both ways if you think about it. I mean, if you don't come in contact with an enemy for a long time, you'll hate him less, which equates to you dislike him less, which is you like him more. Ask Miss Wong; she'll show you the line or something. I can attest to nothing but a lonely heart.

Nothing is as subtle as an unspoken word, yet it can do more than one can imagine.

_'Jx]- faded at 9:24 PM