> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Monday, May 30, 2005


Talk about a tiring day. Sometimes, I wonder whether we're at army to actually learn stuff more, protect the country, do battle.. Or just training to be rubbish cleaners. Sweepers. Maybe just to build up our patience. I mean, it's all right for Regulars; you guys actually like regimentation. Saluting, rank, all that usual army stuff. That's why signing on made sense anyway. Unfortunately, we are just little NSFs. Ignorant and fresh little twerps. We aren't made to comprehend how sergeants and warrants think. I'm pretty certain I'm not going to grow up to be an oil disposal guy at any rate; maybe FF does, but he's just, well, his namesake. Call me fastidious, or maybe even neurotic. But today was seriously a waste of time.. releasing us at 1915 isn't the best way to boost our morale, no matter how garang we might appear. As for picking the meat of some skimpy bones, often one must realise that considering circumstances and various changes in situations might actually be of some use. Me and my buddies do not slack.. we are always the first to volunteer for any odd jobs. Just ask our trainee-sergeants.

Strangely, having said all this, I don't really blame Master. Rather, somewhat screwed-up systems can be a nuisance.

IPPT tomorrow. Haven't been feeling very well lately.. hence I've got this feeling I'm going to find some excuse and give it a miss. I mean, after carrying all that food, it's a miracle I haven't broken or twisted my spine. Anyway, the more immediate threat remains the flu virus. It's damn irritating, the weather.. one moment it can be bright sunshine, no clouds, endless blue sky, birds singing.. then everything turns the exact opposite. Then the soaked birds come to our canteen and unleash a wave of bird-waste. My point is, I'm down with flu and mild fever. My mucus is green. What more can I say.

~

NJ weiqi has a new head. A new generation has spawned, so I guess it's not going to die out after all. As many have put it, the birth of NJ weiqi is a classic in it's own right. And it does feel a little cool to be the guy who started it all.

Just a little.

~

Wonder what's all the fuss about Star Wars.. The big hoo-hah is dying down already, yet I still resent the attention this franchise has enjoyed. Don't get me wrong. I AM a Star Wars fan. I always wanted to be Luke Skywalker, waving my lightsaber about and cutting down evil baddies.. for those who label Luke as a wimp, speak for yourselves. Anyway, Revenge of the Sith is probably a great movie for most superficial fans. Those who enjoy dashing anti-heroes such as Anakin.. The thing is, the story has already developed to the point where Vader has been dead for like 20 years? Luke already has a wife.. some really powerful, and beautiful, Jedi called Mara Jade, who also coincidentally happens to be Palpatine's ex-assassin. Chewbecca's left us; so has one of Leia's children. Kyp Durron happens to be the next most powerful Jedi. And ya, there's much more.

The thing is, Anakin wasn't the One. At least not the one to do good. It was Luke. Anakin's role was to balance the Force, because it was too shifted on the side of the good.. And by the way, if Anakin's potential was the most a Jedi ever had, his son had probably at least twice the power. Beat that.

Jedi sounds really neat. Some alien life-form or something. Use the force. Use the force. For what, does a lightsaber come in for anyway.

~

Guess what I'm thinking of for my birthday present. Shouldn't take any moron too long, so hope you guys don't take too much longer than him.

Anyway, let's just forget it.

_'Jx]- faded at 7:52 PM