> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Sunday, June 12, 2005


Braces are nothing but a pain in the mouth. How I hate them.

But I have no qualms about it. A long term investment.. they'll be out just before I enter college. I tried arguing with Mr Dentist that my top row of teeth were perfectly okay, and being the professional he was, gave up his attempt to convince me. Which explains why I have wire binding my buck teeth. My mouth doesn't hurt half as much as my heart does; the money gone, plus the fact I look like Jaws now. I mean, the image wasn't that good anyway, but it just got alot worse. Being single just got a little clearer.

I have a digital camera. I am perfectly free now. But I refuse to move my arms so I can post a picture. Maybe some other time.

The more immediate concern, as of any living creature on this planet, is to find food. Food that I can eat. Morsels I can savour without grimacing every few seconds in pain. Something more solid other than milk. I beginning to hate the taste of milk; it's becoming a last resort for the last few months. I've tried banana, honeydew, chocolate.. it doesn't work out.

I missed the scent of blood milk.

~

Since I'll probably have 95% girls in my course.. it's time I stopped being a male chauvinist. I wish I had spent more time in JC trying to know them better. Being from a all-boys secondary school, as well as having many close guy friends makes it harder to really relate to girls. Having really tomboy girl cousins doesn't really make it better.

Speaking of girl cousins.. I grew up with them; my male cousins, with the possible exception of the oldest, always treated me like a little kid. When they were around, that is. Up to now, looking at all of them, I can hardly believe how much we have grown apart. Different views is one thing; not being to relate on any topic which equally interests us.. I'm wondering how it ended up like this. Especially my second and third eldest female cousins. I haven't spoken to them in ages. The last time was a half-hearted question "How's NS.." and I responded with a even more disinterested tone "Okay lar..". And suddenly this very interesting item came on the the telly.

What holds people together? Are common interests really that important? I would have thought every one of us would at least possess some form of curiosity in learning something out of our usual scope. It's difficult enough already to find many people possessing the same amount of frequency.. That is why we are given the ability to change. Maybe if I had tried knowing some juicy stuff about polys, could have tried striking up a conversation with my cousins.. at least pretending to know would have been better. Then maybe they would have wanted to know me better too.

I grudgingly admit I can do nothing about it for now. Repeat: Grudgingly.

_'Jx]- faded at 7:27 PM