Sunday, September 11, 2005
I just finished 21 km.*WOW!*
Nah actually it wasn't fun at all. I'm not even tired now. My legs aren't aching, I didn't pant during the whole journey, and I'm damn sure I could have got a winner's medal if CSM's lackey didn't screw up. Can you believe that fag forgot to indent a bus for us? That left 50 odd men stranded at the bus stop, and wasted nearly 200 dollars on cab fare. Plus, we were 20 mins late for the run. If he doesn't get 7 extras, someone up there should strike him down.K, that was drastic, but serious.. my 2 ORD-ing sergeants just got charged for misplacing a magazine. Surely forgetting the welfare of the whole company deserves more severe spanking.I regret to confess that I did put up a show of accompanying my fellow bunk mates, especially when Subash got a cramp. I would have just ran off, honestly, if SAF didn't forget to register us. I'm that sort of person who values personal achievement very seriously.. it's just one of those flaws which I should strive to remove, but is offset yet again by another flaw, that of "I can't be bothered. Seriously". Maybe I would have stayed behind. Most probably I wouldn't have. It's just the matter of timing. I loathe being the middle few, when I know I can be one of the first. I detest the thought of coming in behind some people which I dislike. With that knowledge in mind, yet walking the rest of the way, it's just not a good feeling. La.*Orh-hor.. Jx abandon friend..*__Yea, I admit la. Sometimes I don't see the point of acting. If I want it, why not? I live for myself. I'm not supposed to care about what you think. Being nice to someone for no reason gives me the chills.This is efficient stuff. I managed to write all that in 20 mins. Certainly an improvement from my usual 2 hrs of torture. I haven't truly grasped the meaning of "ROCKS!". Or "ROX!". I know it means good, or very good la. But this expression is truly over-used. And it sounds absurd.Xiaxue's losing it. Like all celebrities ill-prepared for the spotlight due to lack of substance and all-other-reasons-applicable, she's starting to moan about attention. Rather, moan for attention. Seriously, someone please slap her. I mean, you (Xx) can't really write that well anyway. The main attraction about your posts was the uncanny knack of choosing the most juicy topics, derived from incidental occurances, and conveying the thoughts in the most coarse and blunt way imaginable. Notice: being the best blogger doesn't mean your crap is regarding better; it just means people are amused by it. Singaporeans' idea of entertainment is not very complimentary. By writing posts which beseech "fans" to stand up and show you support is really ridiculous la. It's so absurd it's almost funny.Why the hell would your private life interest anyone? Unless you meet rude people and bitch. Then it tickles the bone. Just a little though.
Day off tomorrow. Wonder what I'll do with it.
_'Jx]- faded at 12:16 PM