Saturday, September 10, 2005
Right now it's abit late, and I'm rather drained. Hardly the most advisable way to prepare for AHM; I really should be hitting the hay now. Get enough rest, stop doing and thinking about things that really shouldn't matter at all. It's just that weekends have just become scarce and therefore highly-valued.. and thus, sleeping seems a distinct waste of time. It's degraded down to the point, whereby even struggling to complete a blog entry compares much more favourably to a nap. That's how bad it is.It wasn't a bad week. Had a day off on Tues, went to Far East and bought a shirt, at the same time earning a painful reminder that money remains a sensitive issue.. Wed and Thurs was wasted on Chemical Defence. At least now I have an idea of what Taf and Jh go through. Postively nerve-wrecking, and to a certain extent ridiculous.. but it was good; it wasted 1.5 days. Wearing the gas mask, stepping into the chamber, and inhaling foul gas.. it could go either way.Big news of the week: SGT Heng's back, and Subash's in Archer. Saying that I missed Ah Heng sounds gay, but I really did. And I'm sure Zijian's abscence will be sorely felt. Pity he's one foot in BV. Subash's crossing over has all the makings of a good transaction. Being appointed in-charge of M113s more or less affirms that notion; I simply LOATHE SM1s.Speaking of all the happenings in Archer, I'm just wondering if it's another coincidence. Why me? the perennial question. It could have been Calvin; in fact it was Cal. Can't deny it's exciting to join the company, with it's cursed past and rebellious predecessors, as well as unfinished vehicles. But I would like some stability for once.Once again, I have not done justice to this post, yet I'm not continuing. Getting free-outgoing seems more important now. But who am I kidding anyway; one-way street allows no reverse.
_'Jx]- faded at 2:20 AM