Saturday, November 19, 2005
Remember I once mentioned casually that I'll rather be in camp than at home? Right now I'm not home nearly enough to associate with that statement, much less hold true to it. If I ever said I liked 40 SAR, even remotely in the slightest.. I was not in the right mind. I'm not even sure if the side effects still linger; I fear for others within a 77m radius of me.Alzheimer's disease. Senility. Please tell me it's not true. Someone reassure me.. Maybe someone split my head open and replaced my brain with some retard's mush. Perhaps the damage inflicted by various people has addled my thinking box permanently.Watching Southpark speeds up the deterioration process in some ways.The new guys are here, but little has changed. Okay, so there are 2 more guys in Archer, KJaw and Yi Hong. Premature to say now, but they look like pretty decent people, who are genuinely humble and hardworking. I'm praying with all my heart it isn't a false hope this time, that it isn't a huge, repetitive farce. Working conditions have, if possible, worsened. I'm not saying me being shouted at isn't justified. I have to admit with my increasing workload, the standard of my repair work is going down the drain. It wasn't really fantastic in the first place; my science practicals were more of guess work than any concrete efforts to discover results. Covering up for people makes it a whole lot worse. I want a 2IC who is knowledgeable, one that can help and teach me, like Ah Heng. And all the time, my dear IC hollers and threatens me all the time. I want out. Archer paperwork can go screw itself.What I want to know is, if I'm so inefficient and screwed-up, why keep me? Kick me to Cougar or Bravo, or even Support. Relegate me to paperwork, yet ask me to guide the new guys. Ask me to fix in new stuff which I have never touched before. Send me to outfield, AND LEAVE THE OTHER GUYS IN CAMP.I really shouldn't taint my blog with NS stuff.I can recall, vividly, the day Cantona retired. King Eric was never one of my favourite players; it was Giggs and Becks, obviously. But Roy Keane, though never as prominent, seemed to be always there. Not sticking out, not even colourful, but still there. The United era officially ends.Even things which we thought would remained forever.. doesn't seem to have weight anymore.Floating.. somewhere.
_'Jx]- faded at 5:38 PM