> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Sunday, July 30, 2006


After nearly 72 hours, the sashimi's still swimming in the depths of my belly. Dancing on the surface of my stomach juices with the salty pork, dumplings, yam cakes.. yea, and the chilli crab's windsurfing somewhere in my digestive pool. I overate; I haven't eaten more than my fill since.. the last buffet at the same place last year. It doesn't even taste that good. Newpark. Some place near Farrer which serves food which you just can't stop eating.

Jx's recommendation: The peanut paste dumplings with sesame seeds sprinkled on the top. I ate two. I fought for two. I was the winner.


I've been watching Anger Management, twice in the last three days. Friday was an off that flew away without a trace. Saturday was uneventful. Sunday was a Lit session with Teck, and nothing else. The most exciting thing, probably was the DotA game of many reverses. We thought we lost. Then the tide was turned. Then it slapped back at us, before we held them. Won by the narrowest of margins (kill ratio was 51-15 at one point). Looks like keeping everything inside isn't going to work out.

NJ was in a weiqi tournament just a hundred metres ago. I was supposed to play.. and I didn't. I left them. Didn't reply. Just didn't feel like going back.


Soccer team's on hold. I've no inkling why it's so important to me. I mean, it's been on my mind for quite some time, but it started when NIE Legends got their act together. I mean, the team's been on the cards for a while. But somehow the process has to speed up.

Zp's not really keen, though he's in. Bobby's together with Zp. Salas has so far refused all invitations. Maybe only Leo and me are the factors right now. Probably Kanu will jump on, as Leo already has promised. Tay coming on? What if Tay doesn't? But I have a good feeling somehow, despite all the negatives. Rome wasn't build in a day. There's a good chance we'll just play one match, and never see each other again. I see us coming together though, taking out everyone that stands in our way. I want to taste victory.

I wanna WIN.


WIN



WIN




It's never been so important before.

_'Jx]- faded at 6:57 PM