> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Tuesday, November 28, 2006


If ever there was a possibilty that the future might produce a book "100 Rules of Writing, like a Jx", rule number 14 would be 'never, never attempt any writing when feeling moody, frustrated, or otherwise.' Rule number 67 reads 'try not to be funny, especially when humour is beyond you at the point of time.' Lastly, 'cliches are an eyesore.' And with no. 77, I've broken three unbreakable rules which later I'm going to enforce. Style, language, vocabulary are all very important fundermentals which all writers arm themselves with in various ways of their choice, but discipline is what defines style, controls the flamboyance, keeps it in check so that if it were colours we wanted to depict, it would not be ugly splash work. And style is what sets one from the other. In the words of myself, I'm on the pathway to failure. At least, from the ideal me I picture.

I went for two interviews today, both which began and ended quite unlike what I had imagine beforehand. I like to imagine scenarios; before they actually take place, and after everything's settled and there's no going back. The first one was supposed to be easier yet ironically more stressful, in the sense that I needed it more, thus could put in more effort yet resulted in more pressure. Not too complicated hopefully, so I'll continue.. the person interviewing me was coldly polite, with the air of an ideal working personnel, or at least it seemed to me that was the way he protrayed himself. Being already biased, I shall just say, a little warmth could go a long way. Perhaps I expected too much. Anyway, second interviewer was an ex-NJcian, which I didn't expect. It was scheduled at 1430; initially I wasn't that happy. But good service can't be denied. Probably helped that we were from the same school.

So what am I looking for in a job, at this time of my life? Money, or experience, or reducing my flaws? Very interesting question which I can't answer now.

Oh ya, and Jie Hui has his own personal car. It is a serious chore. No doubt it's very, very convenient to drive around without a)waiting for transport, and b)walking to the place for transport, but the expenses are crazy man. Just 2 hours of parking in town and totalled cost equalled seven bucks. It's just crazy.


If you went to watch Happy Feet, chances are you find yourself in this situation. You'll be the only person above the age of ten and under forty, together with anyone you go with. But this time, just let your little kid inside take over. The peguins are so cute!omigosh I'm gushing but it's true.

But what stood out were the themes of the show. People laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they are all the same. This has stood by me, as it has for Mumble. There's nothing to be ashamed about being proud of that you're good at, nor is it a must to hide your flaws. We all have flaws, some just more apparent that's all. "Mama" remains the single word that can pull any heartstring anytime.

Only complaints I had was the really slipshod ending, and that Mumble retained his lil' guy colour scheme till when he was grown up. It was gay.


I'm still hurting from some issues. It seems that life is a neverending nightmare which we will never awake from. At least for me, it's this personal battle which I have tried. And I can't win.


Note: Chuwei asked me to post this in case anyone reads my stuff still.

http://www.genzedu.com/ for tuition stuff. With him in charge, you need not worry.

_'Jx]- faded at 9:14 PM