Sunday, December 31, 2006
Been so obsessed with my new team blog, I've kind of forgotten I have one here too. But what is there to write anyway; it's just a normal life with so mundane events people try to exaggerate with a lousy pen. Which always smudges, never a pretty sight.
Found out two things which have never been classified as 'indispensible', but now they officially are: Internet, and planning. It sounds weird I know, especially since the latter two aren't physical objects/material wants; they're just simple actions. Life without Internet is torture, simple as that. Can't live without msn I realised. Coincidentally it's the end of year 2006, and honestly, compared to last year, I don't give that much of a shit anymore. Every year's the same I guess, so screw it.Actually maybe not la.. but I can't stand the feeling of being in the middle of the street at 12.01 am with no transport home. As in, countdown ends about five minutes after midnight, so if you're not at Sentosa or Vivo, I don't see where you can go except clubbing. And I'm terribly broke now.2006 was a crappy year, with 5/6 taken up by NS. But at least now I can say I'm officially freed from National Service. The two years of hell finally over; I'm just glad to see the back of it. After referring to my last two year end posts I gather I have more to write. But I'll try something new this year. Giving out awards!Person of the Year 2006LTA(now captain) David Tan Chee WeeWithout Sir, I don't think we could have survived 40 SAR. The few of us worked tirelessly, yet were always reprimanded if anything went wrong - the first line of defence. Sir protected us, covered us in times of need, gave welfare to make us feel better. He made us feel that we were working for a cause, that we were human beings that were actually contributing to the SAF ideology, even though it was all a farce. For this, Cpt David gets the Person of 2006.Loser of the Year 2006Manager, in-charge-of-store, WincorClose runners-up include 1SG Wong NM and 40 SAR MO. Actually if this was done during August, it would be theirs. However, due to the incident last Tues, I'm inclined to dish out to the deserving winner. This fag tried to intimidate a new worker (me), who was carrying out his duty rather dutifully, and used his rank to demand I act like his slave. I don't answer to anyone, fag, least to you. So here's your award.Shock of the Year 2006Zi Jian is ACSI rugby dudeSeriously. I'll never recover from this.Close-runner-up: someone thinks Chen Weilian is shuai. Omfg.Okay, wishes for 2007. Basically they remain very much the same as 2006, only they must succeed this time.Deathnote was cool. I want my Misa Amane please.
_'Jx]- faded at 10:17 AM