> NO info.



Archives

June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
March 2010
April 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
November 2011
January 2012
February 2012
April 2012
June 2012


Links to Nowhere

Shuang Han
Jinhui
Ka Yun
Huiling
Wenbin
Jieli
Karseng
Weiwei
NJ03S13


sh00t away


fading

Other infomation here
Designed and made by FsDesigns

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Erika Toda
If there's anyone more beautiful than her now.. I can probably think of one, but only one and that's all. For now, like most of her predecessors, still unattainable, and should remain so.
Disbelief, but there's not a single word mentioned about work so far. Tiring, exhausting even. But that's one thing that can't be helped. Just got my pay for about 760 dollars, which isn't bad considering SAF paid 560 for so much more work. Then again, lunch isn't free; neither is the transport which has inevitably become more regular. Transport, as most working people have realised, is the silent killer.
Working as an admin assistant isn't easy, for a variety of reasons. Being pushed around is one of them; the other significant aspect is the workload factor which continuously fluctuates hot and cold. Sometimes I can find myself running out of websites to visit, often at a loss as to which pages I haven't read. Or bugging people on msn, busy people at work like me. But like today, it can be a whole different story. Three hours slogging away, running errands, chasing signatures of bastards not even football or movie stars. Going through hours of paperwork because my engineer won't go down to look at one small part.
Getting recalled is no joke. But getting recalled when all your other buddies haven't, that's the real deal. You don't even know what to say.
But I'm feeling better. One fine sun morning to change everything. Just one moment of brilliance, and old spark that came instinctively from within. The ball at my feet, I faced the Vietnamese, a real ball player if there ever was one. I remember seeing his face, the look of intense concentration, his feet ready to pounce. That was the last I saw of him for that play; I took the ball to the right, sleighed the ball over his lunge, tapped it gently outwards and left him behind. Something I used to do regularly, but has eluded me for some time. It gave me the first piece of confidence so far since I formed the team.
Just one moment can take one so far.

_'Jx]- faded at 6:44 PM